Glass Sippy Cup, Orange
The Luca - Glass Sippy Cup with silicone straw - Designed by Tabor Place, in Greenwich, CT - founded by a millennial mom who just wanted a sippy cup that wasn't entirely made out of plastic
Our Sippy Cup is made with super strong borosilicate glass (aka Pyrex) which means it's non-toxic, BPA / BPS and phalate free. Surrounded by a shock-absorbing silicone sleeve which protects the glass - making it shatter resistant.
- 300 ml (8 oz) Glass Straw Sippy cup - practically spill proof and designed so that liquids never touch plastic!
- Strong borosilicate glass (aka Pyrex) make this cup non-toxic, durable and shatter-resistant. This cup is pretty tough to break!
- Slanted silicone straw reaches all the way to the bottom of the cup - getting every last bit of liquid! We make it easy to use less plastic with our toddlers
- Shock-absorbing silicone sleeve protects the inner glass, and makes it easy to grip, with a measurement window on the side so you can see how much liquid is left in the cup (unlike stainless steels cups where you can't see inside unless the top is open)
- Handles are removable - and all pieces come apart for easy dishwasher cleaning